What: This guide outlines how to request that a service site be removed from the Title X Family Planning Clinic Locator and database due to closure or because it no longer receives Title X funding.
Your regional project officer (RPO) and grantee should be engaged in this process. Prior to removing a site, please ensure that the grantee has submitted and received approval for this change in scope. Sites will not be approved for deletion without approval from the Office of Grants Management. For more information on preparing for a closure, reference these documents:
Who: Grantees, Service Site, and RPO users can request site closures.
- Log in to the system directly via your browser.
- Under “Manage” in the top navigation, select “Request Service Site Closure.”
- Complete the form, ensuring that you complete all required fields.
- Select the “Submit Closure” button.
- Requests for closure will be sent to the grantee and RPO for approval.
- All approved closure requests are directed to the OPA Administrative mailbox to be processed. The OPA database administrator will remove the service site from the database within two business days of receiving approval.
- Once the site has been removed from the database, it will no longer appear on your dashboard.