What: This guide outlines how to update a service site record in the Title X Family Planning Clinic Database.
Who: The grantee can always update his or her service sites. The grantee may also choose to designate users at the service site level to keep their sites updated.
- Log in to the system directly via your browser or via a link provided in an email notification.
- Find the service site you want to edit via your Dashboard.
- Service Site Users: Select the Edit Button under your service site record listing
- Grantees: Locate the site via the list of service sites in the table on your dashboard screen. Select the title to open the edit screen for that record.
- Make edits to your record. Note that all fields with a red asterisk must be completed to submit the change for publishing.
- Submit changes
- Service Site Users: Select “Send Updates for Approval” button to submit changes to the grantee for approval.
- Grantees: Select “Send Updates for Publishing” to submit changes to the RPO for publishing.
- Await confirmation that your changes are published. You’ll receive an email notification when the RPO has published them.
- Remember, you can’t make additional changes to the record that you submitted until it is either approved or rejected by the grantee and/or RPO.
- If your changes are rejected, expect to see a notification via email and the record listed under the Pending Actions list on your Dashboard. You will need to correct according to the note from the approver and resubmit.